Hello Friends,
Today is our first R2R campaign event in Loyala College, Chennai. It begins at 09:00 and will conclude at 13:00hrs. About 1000 participants are coming from 100 colleges and organisations around Chennai and a lot of newspapers and a couple of TV channels too. I am off now- but I will write in detail about this and you can also read about this on the CIS blog soon and hopefully from newspaper and TV coverage.
Wish us luck.
Cheers, Nirmita

Nirmita Narasimhan
(Programme Manager)
Centre for Internet and Society
No. D2, 3rd Floor, Sheriff Chambers
14, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560 052
P: +91 80 4092 6283 F: 080 41148130