Hi I m  also facing the same problem please help me in this matter.
With warm regards Sakina.
----- Original Message ----- From: "amarnath.delhi" <amarnath.de...@hotmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: [AI] need your urgent help

hello all,

I need your urgent help in the following matter.

I am trying to install webvisum, tried several times. one of the list member Mr. Vijay kumar PVS has also tried to help me, but get no success. webvisum is not getting properly installed.

so I would like to request the members to my problem and help me to sort it out. my skype address is: amarnath.day

if any one can help please, give me your email and skype addresses, I will contact with them personally.

with regards.

amarnath de

alternative email address: amarnath....@gmail.com