Hi,

The Economic and Political Weekly publishes all the articles in PDF format that
opens in a new window. It’s possible that your popup blocker is blocking the
file. You can solve this problem by simulating a left mouse click on the link.
Alternatively, you can press CTRL  + Enter or CTRL+Shift + Enter.

Regards

"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and
what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life
is a long and arduous quest after Truth."
~ Mahatma Gandhi