Hello Ragurama,

In order to work as a lecturer, assistant prof,  associate professor,
or professor  U.S. Universities prefer to have Ph.D. If you would like
to work as a teacher in schools, Master degree should be enough. Most
often eligibility  criteria should not be a problem but the private
schools or the independent school districts must be willing to sponsor
H1 VISA for you. IF you feel like, you need more clarifications about
your personal situation,  do not hesitate to contact me off the list.

Your's Sathiya.