Respected  rajesh sir the great!

A  number of gadgets including mobile phones, cameras and computers,
have a small sized batttery that keeps track of the time.
In computers, complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) is the
one that keeps track  of time, even if the power is off.
If in  more deep, it does keep track of time because of a special chip
fixed in it call RTC (real time clock). It’s essentially a quartz
watch that runs all the time, whether or not the computer has power.

Every personal computer contains two clocks: a built-in hardware clock
and a virtual clock. The hardware clock (real-time clock) runs whether
the system is on or off. The virtual clock (system clock) is set to
the real-time clock when the computer is turned on and exists only
while the computer is operating. While the computer is up and running,
the two clocks run independent of each other.
The system clock is a 24-hour timer and has no real concept of days,
whereas the real-time clock tracks the time and date. In fact, the
system clock has no concept of traditional hours, minutes, and
seconds. It merely increments a counter 18.2 times per second. The
operating system, which is dependent upon the system clock for the
time, converts the counter into hours, minutes and seconds.
As for the date, the operating system reads the real-time clock via
the BIOS during initialization, then tracks the date independently
based on the virtual-system clock rolling over midnight.

        In your case, seems that the CMOS battery  is not working  properly
or got dead. In this case, what happens is that computer boots
correctly, even all the other things work as usual, but the date and
time would be incorrect.
Replacing the CMOS battery should be the solution of your problem i guess.
Hope it helps.
 wanna look inside me? My blog is the telescope:
 http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com

 regards,
 prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
 Prateek_agarwal32
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

 Best solutions for all your softwares/websites development needs.
 You tell, I’ll build.