Hello,

Kendriya Vidyalaya advertised more than 1,400 jobs in September. These posts of
teachers included vacancies for blind people. I need a copy of this
advertisement as an instance immmediately. I could not locate it online. Can
you help? A hard copy will also do. We are going to request the West Bengal
Government for similar reservation in the recruitment drive for 54,100 posts of
primary teachers. They have reserved seats, but not for blind. Nor are they
going to allow amanuensis, it seems.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329