From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of jean parker
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:17 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] skype on n82

Prashant:

Although the program known as fring does not seem to have a link on
blindsea.com, it can be used for skype on a mobile including the n82.  It is

easy to install and is quite accessible with one exception.  The text chat
functions are not accessible at least to my knowledge.  Other than this, it
works very well and behaves like skype on your computer.

Jean