From: mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 07:12:31 +0530
Subject: [SayEverything] managerial economics books in 12 parts uploaded
To: sayeverything <sayeveryth...@yahoogroups.co.in>

Hello, this is to kindly inform you that I have uploaded one book for
MBA course titled “Managerial economics” in 12 parts. This book is in
audio format and I found it very useful as it contains lots of
valuable information to simplify this subject. If you like the same
then please do let me know so that I can upload the other books too
for MBA students and for the people interested in having the access to
the same.
So kindly find the links below for this book.

File 1:
File name: 08_01_Managerial Economical Nature and Scope.mp3
File size: 33 MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yvs2v8

file 2: 08_02_Profit.mp3
file size: 44MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j239ua

file 3: 08_03_Demand Analysis-01.mp3
file size: 44MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4cfq76

file 4: 08_04_Demand Analysis-02.mp3
file size: 59 MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xq85zf

file 5: 08_05_Supply.mp3
file size: 42MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/97qzr3

file 6: 08_06_Production.mp3
file size: 66MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2zy279

file 7: 08_07_Costs.mp3
file size: 38 MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r6hzxa

file 8: 08_08_Markets-01.mp3
file size: 32MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vkeius

file 9: 08_09_Markets-02.mp3
file size: 48MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/evan7f

file 10: 08_10_Pricing Practices.mp3
file size: 15MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ejyl1b

file 11: 08_11_Macro Economic Analysis.mp3
file size: 41MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aklvm6

file 12: 08_12_Government and Private Business.mp3
file size: 25MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/famp5t

please note that these files may be available for limited period only.
So enjoy the download.
regards,
mukesh jain.

<*> Your email settings: