Ravi, I just read one of your old posts, and replying to that one
actually, but well, when you delete them from the inbox, naturally
they go to trash. I use the function, once in a while, in a different
gmail account, and hence know it.
But well, since the new version of gmail is not very good, so I use
the old version of standard view.
regards
Samuel