To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Good news for Punjabi language users.

Good job Mahesh. At last you have done it.
Keep it up.

Thanks,
Saurabh

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 8:09 AM, surya narayana <surya.ga...@gmail.com>wrote:

Hello mahesh,
Congrats to your success. I'm really feel proud of you. such guys
should come forward to develope such things.I hope it can be an
inspiration for many youngsters who work in this field. please
continue your efforts.
Thanks and regards,
Yours,
Surya.

On 10/10/09, mahesh.khosla <mahesh.kho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends.
> As subject line says, Now we have a TTS for the language Punjabi.
> I live in Punjab and i have to do a lot of work in this language, But
there
> was not any TTS available  for this language.
> to edit a document was a difficult work for me, and i was searching > for
> something that can help me.
> For hindi we have now 4 or 5 TTS available , But for Punjabi, there was
not
> any.
> I tried a lot and finely developer  of eSpeak gave me a helping hand.
> It is possible now to read Punjabi with the help of ESpeak.I have > never
> tried safa yet but with jaws and NVDA we can do it.
> Latest ESpeak can be downloaded from this link--
> http://espeak.sf.net/test/latest.html
>
> we will now going to improve it further , After testing it anybody can
give
> us suggestions , And with the help of developer of ESpeak I will try > to
> correct the error.
> My email ID is
> mahesh.kho...@gmail.com
> Skype ID is