Hope it may of some use to you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:35:58 +0530
Subject: [BSFTB] one more book management acounting in 14 parts uploaded
To: bsftb <bs...@googlegroups.com>

hello, this is to kindly inform you that i have uploaded one more book
called management acounting in 14 parts. so if you are interested in
having access to the same then please click on the links given below
to download your files. hope it may be of some use to you.

File 1: 01_Unit-01.mp3,
File size: 20MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jbyzrw

File 2: 02_Unit-02.mp3,
File size: 31MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jt86wf

File 3: 03_Unit-03.mp3,
File size: 10MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q4bivp

File 4: 04_Unit-04.mp3,
File size: 19MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwgqvh

File 5: 05_Unit-05.mp3,
File size: 14MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/no3tb3

File 6: 06_Unit-06.mp3,
File size: 19MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m4nvzz

File 7: 07_Unit-07.mp3,
File size: 39MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p2pwuc

File 8: 08_Unit-08.mp3,
File size: 49 MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qqzyl

File 9: 09_Unit-09.mp3,
File size: 39MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vcljkv

file 10:10_Unit-10.mp3,
file size: 37MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yc3hhi

File 11: 11_Unit-11.mp3,
File size: 38MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tuim0r

File 12: 12_Unit-12.mp3,
File size: 22MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eka0wt

File 13: 13_Unit-13.mp3,
File size: 17MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tauqry

File 14: 14_Unit-14.mp3,
File size: 12MB

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lf4duq

please note that the files may be available for limited period only.
regards,
mukesh jain.

To visit the group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/bsftb/

"Don't call me a flower, I'll dry up; Don't call me a deer, I'll run
away; Don't call me a moon, I'll wane away; Call me a shadow, I'll be
with you always."
Mobile: 9959392651, 9030915271.
Email: sgred...@gmail.com
My blog: