Dear sir/madam,
Recently I have formatted my computer and installed Jaws 9.0.2169. But at the
time of booting of my system, a dilogue box appears like that:

"execute video interseptor and restart your system radio button check"

As I click on execute button, a general error occurs and it does not executed.
On account of the same, I am not able to access:

--Access insert + page down
--Insert + page up
--If jaws cursor is activated, it does not read anything at all.

Please anyone guide me properly to solve this problem.

Thanks in anticipation.

S S Pathak
contact No. 9868114638

      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew