Hello!
Yesterday's polling was an novel experience, atleast for me.
I was in front of the EVM and After going through the list of
candidates i just did not feel like casting my vote for any of them.
so I asked the officer on duty what is the option. He very politely
guided me to a register where i acknowledged that i have come to vote
but do not wish to cast my vote. and thats it.

This in effect means that we can  actually vote for " none ".
regards
arvind