From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of surya prakash
sharma
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:59 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Jaws list link command not working with webb Ie.

hello accessindians, good evening!
now a days I am using webbie and RSS news reader to read news. as the
subject line says Jaws command to list the links on a web page: INSERT+ F7
is not working in webbie. so I have to reach the desired link by repeatedly
pressing down arrow.
the learned members of the list are requested to suggest the remedy.
with best regards,
S. P. Sharma
e-mail: surya.sharm...@gmail.com
Mobile: 09461306764