you can't find better sound quallity then sony.
----- Original Message ----- From: "phani srikanth" <phani...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding DEL studio XPS

hi, the sound quality of XPS is good. My friend is using XPS m1330 it
looks good and not much high.  further we can install XP and vista
both also as duel boot but u need to enable Ide mode in BIOS for sata
hard drives to be detected otherwise the error screen appears as it
could not detect the hard drive. if you are newly purchasing go for
windows 7 after 22nd of this month as it is excellent in my opinion.