From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 3:21 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Protecting others's email address while sending to masses?

Respected Arvind Sir and Others,

Absolutely right. If we put multiple addresses in bcc, then our mail gets
marked as spam.
Just after dropping my mail it was stuck in my mind to cover this option
too.
Is there no email client which can do something of this nature?
Because about web based email providers, I think this is not possible. But
according to me there is high probability of accomplishing this task using
some email client.
More suggestions awaited.
Regards,
Amar Jain.