Hello sir,
As I'm being a person from Andhra, I don't know much about names of
north and other places. I'm sorry for that. Anyhow thank you so much
for giving me good reply. I think I can download a book from bookshare
even it is previously  added to library. What I have understood is,
1 the book should be downloaded in the month of november,
2 we should submit the review of the same book in the same month.
Thanks and regards,
Surya.