Dear friends, this is Priyesh again with another doubt.
I have installed Super Andy spy ware on my computer
 I would like to know is any one using super Andy spy ware?
if yes how can we know the scanning progress with this Andy virus?
& also please let me know after scanning the system
how can we remove the detected virus from the system?
looking forward  to your help

With best regards Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile NO: 09846141225.  Email I ds:
priyesh...@gmail.com, priyesh...@rediffmail.com, priyesh...@hotmail.com  Skype
Id: priyesh.cu
  WHENEVER THERE IS DECLINE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND RISE OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, I
INCARNATE MYSELF TO PROTECT THE VIRTUOUS  AND TO DESTROY THE WICKED, FROM AGE
TO AGE

GEETA.