Dear friends, this is Priyesh. I am in need of an interview guide.
I mean A good book with witch we can prepare for competitive interviews.  Book
in the pattern of   containing interview tips & skills
if any 1 in this group has this sort of A book please Email to my ID. expecting
your help& cooperation.
With best regards Priyesh.c.u.  Mobile NO: 09846141225.  Email I ds:
priyesh...@gmail.com, priyesh...@rediffmail.com, priyesh...@hotmail.com  Skype
Id: priyesh.cu

      WHENEVER THERE IS DECLINE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND RISE OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS,
I INCARNATE MYSELF TO PROTECT THE VIRTUOUS  AND TO DESTROY THE WICKED, FROM AGE
TO AGE

GEETA.