This guy is doing some  altruistic service, I admire his endeavors to
a great extent.
I know him personally,  this techy is so busy in his daily schedule,
yet he finds some valuable time to keep all of us informed, which is
great.
the website that he has, is one of the best resources on the internet
I have ever found.
It has everything that a person would like to see being a blind or
visually impaired.
Those who have not yet visited, or partially visited this website, I’d
like to request that you should have a deep look of it.
There’s lot lot that you would find interesting.
Prateek, I’m very impressed by your works, keep it up.
Aisha sahani.