Hi,

Well, Adobe had released a separate "accessible" Adobe Reader when it came out
with version 9. But they haven't released any other accessible version after
that (at least I did not manage to find one).

You could try 2 things:

- download the 9.2 version.
- Make sure that you don't have any third party plugins installed for Adobe
Reader.

Regards

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities."
said by Dumbledore
~ JK Rowling