To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem in deleting MP4 file.

Dear Rajesh Sir,

Simplest solution is to use unlocker.
Many a times you must have seen while deleting system files these errors:
The disk is protected, The disk or file you are trying to delete is not used by another program bla bla bla... So the solution is to use any unlocker there are plenty of freeware unlockers available on net. NCH softwares provide good unlocker.
Try googleing, if no success write me back I will send you.
Thanks
Amar Jain
----- Original Message ----- From: "samuel rodrigues" <kr.sam...@gmail.com>