To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 11:30 PM
Subject: [AI] How to copy the dialogue given by Windows?

Dear members, I have found that many members copy the exact dialogue appearing in the Windows. Many times I face certain problems and Windows gives a particular dialogue, but I don't understand so as to how to copy that dialogue for the members to ask any query based upon it. Please guide.
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
Telephone: 0251-2438457
Mobile: +91 9920410788
Skype ID- sayanekar