From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of prasanth P.V.
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 8:50 AM
To: accessindia; anvarkp. kadavil; subik...@gmail.com
Subject: [AI] cannot read PDF document

Hello friends, I am Prasanth.
I need your help this time. I have downloded the syllabus of NET,
which is a PDF document. When I opened that file for reading, JAWS
says, "Alert this is an Empty document" and read nothing else. I tried
to select and paste the document to text. But,now it says "This is a
secured document. You cannot select it. How can I read such a
document?  For the convenience, I have attached that file with this
mail. Please help me. Hoping your directions soon.
With regards Prasanth.

19:39:00