Dear All,
Two days back I have purchased TVS black gold mechanical keyboard and I am
using it with connector since USB model was not available.
I am facing strange problem while using capslock key as insert in laptop layout
with Jaws. The key as such is working fine, but when I use it with Jaws, I have
to release this key everytime after pressing insert right arrow for going to
next option.
Suppose I have to go to the option 'services', and I am on the option 'book
ticket', I will press insert right arrow after pressing insert O for using Jaws
curser.
Now when I root pc to jaws, and I press insert right arrow once, suppose I hear
track ticket. Now if I continue to press right arrow without releasing insert,
it will start telling me the current option's letters. Say for track ticket, 't
r ...'
But if I release insert, and press it again with right arrow, it goes to next
option and announces properly.
Has anyone faced such a strange problem?
Suggestions please.
Just to remind, my keyboard is working perfectly all right. And all commands
with Jaws are working fine.