High Amar,

<snip I have tried the whole process with the edit key of the set which
becomes by default talks key in N73M. So pressing twice the talks/edit
key says 'edit'.
PL] if I remember my second edition phones correctly, then you should be
using the edit key like the shift key. Assuming this is what you mean by
having tried using the edit key for the entire process, I don't really know
what is happening at this stage. You may want to subscribe to the talks list
and ask their.

Pranav