Hello hi access india readers, I am using Nokia 6681 Talks 3.20.
premium version. I am working as a school teacher and also doing
online business. Recently I activated Airtel Portpolio Managing
services to know share prices. My talks version is not supporting to
read out the changing prices and graphics.  I want to know which
version of the talks is supporting to read out the graphics? I want to
know 3 G. mobile technology information? These mobiles are read the
graphics and also supports Portpolio Managing services etc? Please
send an information who is doing online business. My mobile:
09866634400.