The USB version of Vinux  is for some reason or the other unavailable
in the official website at the moment. I am nun the less pasting the
link to the download page below:
http://vinux.org.uk/downloads/
in fact, if you go to the home page of the website (
http://vinux.org.uk/ ),
There are links to download Vinux, one of which is the USB version.
By the way, I also found this link:
http://linux.softpedia.com/progDownload/Vinux-Download-43337.html
I used JAWS and found this in the second table (if you are doing the
same, press t twice to find the table) where you will find the
relevant links...
Hope this helps,
Regards, Ravi Paul