stay happy dear
----- Original Message ----- From: "Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor" <timysebastian.sebastia...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 8:27 PM
Subject: [AI] help needed in jaws

hai access indian friends!!! hoping all r fine.

after long back, Iam writing a mail.

before some month back I was  wrote about my jaws problem.

freedom scientific video intercept manager is not being installed in my computer.

but now that problem get solved.

so, Iam giving a special thanks for who all r given suggestion for solve my problems.

Ok, here I would like to write how I could solve my problem.

1. I un installed jaws.

2.  then I went to the my computer properties, with the help of NVDA.

3. then I pressed two time tab for getting hardware page.

4. then I pressed alt D for getting treeview.

 5. then I opened that treeview using rightarrow.

6. then I selected my display driver.

there I pressed application key, when i got enable display driver I pressed enter on that.

if the driver is enable, I could understood from younger brother, the sighted can't see anythink what is appear in the screen.

7. then  I installed jaws successfully!!!

8. after installing I disabled display driver from the my computer properties.

now it is working very perfectly.

so, again telling u, thanks my dear friends ur all valuable suggestions.

with regards your friend,

Timy Sebastian Ettumanoor.

kerala- India.

skype ID: timyseba.