Dear access Indian friends

First of all I apologies to repeat this quarry once again in this list

Friends I want buy a third edition phone +symbian operating system +nokia
and want to install talks on it so please tell me ---

1        which third edition phone I should purchase because nokia models
are disappearing from market very rapidly   n series is not comeing now E
series is available in market in this series  to witch I should go?

Please tell me wich e series handset is best compatable with talks 4 . 1 I
have come to know that music quality  or sound quality  of n series was
better than e series? Is it right? Please help me

2  after purchasing mobile how can I install talks 4.10 please tell me step
by step because I never operate any smart phone with symbian operating
system +nokia

2        from where I should I download talks 4.1  which will run as a demo
for a month

on one side when we try to download talks 4.1 from  www.nuance.com  they
write a note saying  that

Nuance ZOOMS only run on this list of phones, which use the Symbian Series
60 and Series 80 operating system.

3

The free demo speaks for 10 minutes after installing or turning on the
phone. You can request a free 10-day license via our automated SMS service,
or contact

your local dealer for a serial number that allows you to try out the
application for 30 days without this limitation.

4  on nuance website for downloading talks they say to select the model
number from the list given in combo box what does it means? Is there
different versions for different models of nokia? .

Thanks

In wait of your response,

My address is

Navneet dubey

Galee no . 5

Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,

Vidisha  464001{M P }

mobile  9425641836

e mail :

dubeynavne...@gmail.com