Dear Amar,
I have some policies with HDFC and Gics taken a few years back and i
am paying additional premium. Recently there was a case filed by  a
disabled person petitioning that since the disabled are less mobile
and take extra care while moving out their chances of meeting with an
accident are infact lower and thus no extra premium should be charged.
I think that the lower court had decided in his favour but the matter
has been appealed in a higher gourt. I regret i don't have the case
details.

Arvind