To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] regarding disabled award

Sorry if I had offended you. There is a process to select the awardees
and since I had personally interacted with four of the six awardees this
time, I am inclined to believe that it is working fine. As fellow
visually challenged persons, we must be feeling proud of the winners and
should never resort to criticism of this kind. It helps no one. You may
not be supporting or opposing anyone, but you are unwittingly
instigating bias   against the awardees which, in my opinion, can be
avoided in a public forum like this. Also, I would still urge you to
base your criticism (if you feel it is worthy) on facts. As you see, I
am basing my comments on facts and on personal interactions with the
awardees. Appologies for my stronger tone, but I could not help it.

Subramani