Hi,
I have found this page to be useful:
http://users.visi.com/~dgl/skype/
You might find this website useful. I am unable to help you out with
the instructions as I have not used these scripts; although I do think
 that the website itself will have some kind of instructions...
By the way, I find this website useful as well:
http://www.jaws-users.com/
There are a lot of things worth exploring.
Regards, Ravi Paul