Hi Friends,
I had my Savings account with dena bank, with facilities like NetBanking and
ChequeBook Till the month of March 2009.
As I encouraged to my other friends who had their accounts in PNB, arguing that
Dena Bank can issue the ChequeBook, ATM, and NetBanking to the Visually
Impaired people, who are using thumb impressions to operate their account,
then, why can't PNB?
The PNB have sent their Manager in dena bank at Jogeshwari branch,  to
preventing them to do so, there after, even dena bank stopped claring my
cheques both, third party cheques and the cheques which I was issuing to myself
for Bank of India's account.
Ultimately, I had to cancel my account from dena bank.
Friends, that is why, the PNB has to be dragged in the court for their
objectional atitude.
Regards,
Vijay Chavan.