From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of ashik
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 3:40 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] A lot of literature books uploaded

Dear Mahendrabhai,

All of them are books in TXT format. This is the reason why there are so
many books in around 500 MB's. Actually, the uploaded folder is of 185 MB's.
The folder contains 469 authors! It's a treasure for the English literature
students and professors.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.