----- Original Message -----
From: Blind Persons' Association
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 8:30 PM
Subject: Condolence Meeting.

Sir/Madam,

We regret to announce that Shri Dipankar Roy, a pioneer in the social movements
of the sightless community and one of the members of our Board of Advisers,
breathed his last on December 6, 2009 after a short period of illness following
a cardiac arrest.

Members, volunteers and well-wishers of the organisation will gather at his
last residence, the Braille press complex, on December 20, at 1 PM to pay their
last tribute to his memory.

You are solicited to remain present on this occasion and join us in these
moments of loss for the organisation.

      Place
     Lal Bihari Shah Braille Academia (Braille Press Complex)
      Vidyapalli, Malancha-Mahinagar, Kolkata - 700145

      Date
     December 20, 2009, at 1 PM

Yours sincerely,

Buddhadev Sikdar