To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:16 PM
Subject: [AI] help needed regarding accessible mobile phones

Dear All,

I'm writing after a long time. hope each of you are absolutely fine.

now, I need some information regarding accessible mobile  phones.

due to some reasons, I have to use two different sim cards in two different hand sets. but as 2nd generation symbion 60 phones are not all available at present and third generation phones and the mobile-screen-reader softwares are both quite expensive, I'm looking for some dual sim phones, that will be compatible with mobile-screen-reader. Is there any phone like this? if so, how much would it cost?

with all the best wishes,

thanks and regards,

Sudeshna Bhattacharya.