From: "Himanshu Sahu" <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:07 PM
Subject: [AI] Compatibility conformation regarding Talks with Nokia N-79

Dear Friends,
First of all, thanks for your valuable suggestions. Finally, I have
bought Nokia N-79.
However, I tried to search N-82 but, it's already disappeared from market.
Now, kindly suggest me that which latest version of Talks would be
most suitable for N-79, and if it is available WITH you, then please
send it on my ID.
I will be really greatful to all of you.