i’m using windows xp with real tech sound drivers.
I’ve told exclusively about sound, because something really weird
happened suddenly.
Whenever I’m trying to record, or talking to someone on skype, Gtalk
etc, the person other side is able to hear the sound of my jaws so
loudly.
This you know, is annoying.
Due to this reason, I can’t talk to anyone, or can’t even to record
anything which is
required sometimes even for my studies.
I was suggested to check in stereo mix, which is already off, I’ve
even tried turning it on and placing on mute, tried doing some
settings via control panel as suggested by one of my friends, but
nothing seems to be working.
I immediately require to get wrid of this problem, can someone  please
put forward any apt solution?
I’ll really appreciate your inputs at the earliest.
Aisha sahani.