When you say no need to format the system, does it mean the software has
a tune-up feature?

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of govind
reddy
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:04 AM
To: accessindia
Subject: Re: [AI] a strange problem with my Pc's:

Anna, (Janardhana naidu):
Sorry for my late reply as I was just experimenting with my new paid
version of Quick Heal Anty-virus software program.
It's for every one who want to buy it. Quick Heal is accessible with
Jaws though not fully. You can access it comfortably, you can still
use the Jaws curser if you have any problems. . Its performance is
much better than many free anty viruses. I'm sure you don't have to
format your Pc's as long as you use this software. This feedback is
from many experienced users. One more thing, its support team can be
found in Hyderabad itself as it's an indian software.
Its price is just Rs 730. But it's worth spending. In other shops they
are charging it more than this. So get in touch with me privately if
any one want to buy this.
One more thing, I'm extremely delighted to use this product.

--
"Life is a succession of lessons that must be lived to be understood."
- Helen Keller

please visit the list home page at

Email secured by TPML Electronics