Dear access Indian friends

· Friends I want buy a third edition phone nokia Please tell me wich e series handset is best compatable with talks 4 . 1 please also tell me wich of the friends are using e series phone with talks 4.1 which of the following phone is available in market . Nokia E50

·         Nokia E51

·         Nokia E60

·         Nokia E61

·         Nokia E61i

·         Nokia E62

·         Nokia E65

·         Nokia E66

·         Nokia E70

·         Nokia E71

·         Nokia E90

Thanks

for everything that you need.

In wait of your response,

Me,

Navneet dubey

Near hanuman temple , pooranpura , durganagar ,

Vidisha  464001{M P }

mobile  9425641836

e mail :

dubeynavne...@gmail.com

Subject: [AI] regarding talks software:

hello hi friends, I am using Nokia 6681 mobile and using talks premium
version. Talks software is not reading all issues like portpolio managing
services and graphics etc. I want to know which software is supporting to
read out all graphics.

database 4401 (20090906) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4401 (20090906) __________