Hi friends
My name is Faizal. I have done my graduation in economics. After that
I have done advance computer course from Mitrajyothi Bangalore. In
advance computer course they taught me programming techniques, Unix,
DBMS and SQL. In Programming Techniques and DBMS they taught me some
theory. In that session we learnt some basic concept regarding
programming techniques and Data Base Management System (DBMS). But in
SQL and Unix we did some practical also. In practical session we
learnt some basic commands for Unix and SQL. Now I am able to work
even basic shell scripting in Unix. With in three months they taught
all these things. After
that I had practiced myself with all the concepts whatever they had
taught me and some more I explored out of my own in Mitra jyothi for 2
months. Recently I got some offer for data base related jobs. For that
I applied. But the company peoples are telling whatever you learnt in
advance computer course that is not enough for any data base related
job. If you want to work in these field you have to
learn more in Unix and SQL. My sighted friends are also telling same
things. So I want to improve my skills in Unix and
SQL. I want to work in data base related jobs. Now I am interested in
learning some more concepts such that I may become capable for working
in IT company. For which I request your help and coorperation
regarding notes through email.
If you have good tutorial especially in SQL please provide me either
as a soft coppy or as a link to get these things.
With regards
Faizal K.A
Ph: 09846888227.