May be, Due to setting problem in AI website, you are facing this problem, But, I am receiving your mail in group freequently.
Rakesh.
----- Original Message ----- From: <steve.bood...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:50 AM
Subject: [AI] Am I Still Subscribed Here?

Hello friends, I'm not receiving any emails from this list and would like to know if I am still subscribed or need to resubscribe. Lately I have been having problems logging into my account, but that has since been rectifies. But still not getting any postings from this list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Remember, seven days WITHOUT GOD... Makes one weak!!!
Steve Boodram.