Dear Rajesh Sir,

The command which Geetha ma'am suggested is not valid for Jaws 10 and above
as far as my knowledge goes. If you are using Jaws 10 or higher version,
please do the following:
1. Move to the coloumn where your titels start from,
2. Open jaws manager (Insert+F2) and arrow down to Adjust Jaws Options and
hit enter.
3. On the Title reding detuction. Arro down to the option "Column title to
Row range -undefined" and press space. Follow the same for "Row title to
column range-undefined and press escape.

Note: you will have to make these settings for every new work book or Excel
file.

___
"Life's battle  do not always go, To the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, Is the one who thinks he Can."

Satguru Rathi

Emails:
satgurura...@yahoo.co.in;best_mu...@rediffmail.com;tarannumra...@gmail.com
Skype: satgururathi