Dear A I friends,

I am so glad to share these news about two of my very good friends.

Charudatta Jadhav, many of us know Charu. A brilliant software
programmer who is currently holding a senior consultant position in
TCS.  Charu is also promoting chess for the blind in India from last
10 years and has taken chess for the blind to the international level.
 Watch Charu in the 1st  episode of “SUPER IDOLS” program on Jan 3rd
at 10 P M & on Jan 4th 10:30 A M only on CNN-IBN7

Another friend Vivek Pachpande, a very young philosophy professor.
Vivek has done his masters in philosophy from Mumbai University with
great score, has cleared SET exam and is just about to complete his
M.Phil thesis.  Currently teaching philosophy at Thane College. Vivek
is from happy home school for the blind and did his graduation from
Wilson College, Mumbai.
He is being awarded the A. B. Wadia Research Fellowship for two years.
 Oriental Studies in the fields of
philosophy/religions/culture/history. There were approximately 450
applications from all over the country, 8 people were selected to
appear in front of the panel of experts for personal interview. Out of
those 8 people only Vivek got selected.
His topic of research for this fellowship will be '"Racial Conflict
and Genocide in Mahabharata, an Ethical Perspective".
The scholarship is of Rs. 10,000 per month as a support fund and Rs.
5,000 per year as contingent fund.

Happy start of the year 2010.

Prashant Naik