Dear friends,

I'm very glad to see your instant support to everyone sharing any kind of
problem..

yesterday I wrote about my problem regarding jaws access to mysql command line
prompt and instantly got some very useful response..

now could you please help me once more regarding the same? this time I want to
insert some text (say to add a column in a select query) after writing the
entire query or to edit some spelling mistake after writing the query. is it
possible to do the same while using jaws? or for each and every mistake I have
to rewrite the entire query? I'm writing the query and viewing the results both
with jaws cursor, for your information.

I'll be really grateful forever, if you help me

best regards,

SudeshnaBhattacharya..