Hello friends
I am glad to share this information with you all that Bookshare got
permition from Upkar publication for converting their books in accessible
format and first lot of 15 books has been sent for further processing and I
am assuming that within 15 days, these books will be available for reading
through Bookshare website. Since Upkar books has a number of books, and we
can't purchase all books right now, I would like to get feedback from you
all. Please tell us what you want to read from upkar publication and we will
upload them on bookshare.
Please let me know your valuable suggestions on my mail and avoid the
unnecessary traffic on this mailing list
Thanks
Anubhav Mitra
Consultant Bookshare-India
Mo: +91-99111 72225