Well Himanshu

Laws are, in my opinion, made by the headless, implemented by the muddle-headed
and finally interpreted and adjudicated by the high-headed individuals.

However, in railways, visually impaired are given concessional tickets even
without escort, but orthopedically disabled are not.
But, I am hearing nowadays that they have started denying without escort
concessional tickets even to blind and have made necessary changes in the
system.

Long live Mamta's mamta!!!!

Regards

"Perhaps our role on this planet is not to worship God--
but to create Him."

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

Rajesh Asudani

Assistant General Manager,