has Mr. Aruni Sharma's skripts for google talk been updated? does it
work with jaws 10 and after in windows vista? it does work with my
windows XP, but is not completely functional with vista. I think I am
using  an older version of the scripts, but was told that there are no
updates available.
more information please?

On 1/16/10, Vijay Kumar P.V.S. <vijay.palakod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Usuf:
>
> After extracting the scripts you will find 11 files. Now copy all the
> files and paste these in to programmes/Jaws/Explore Jaws
> submenu/Explore my settings/Enu and you are done.
>
> Please contact me off the list for any assistance.
>
> With warm regards
> VIJAY
>

> --
> "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy
> success."  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

Mahesh S. Panicker
C123;
Dayanand Colony;