From: Sandeep Singh <sandeepsingh...@gmail.com>
Subject: [AI] need help
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Thursday, 21 January, 2010, 1:13 PM

Dear friends,
I am doing some translations. For this, I need some hindi terms for english
terms usually used in the disability field. Can someone please provide me with
the hindi terms for the following ?

reflexology
visually challenged
learning disability
low vision
mental retardation
orientation and mobility
placement cell

I really require these urgently. Please help. Thanking you in anticipation,
Sandeep

http://in.yahoo.com/